Ensuring the long-term success of all students
- IU will address the changing dynamics and demands in the workforce and the critical value of higher education in a globally interconnected knowledge economy.
- IU’s educational offerings, curriculum, and pedagogy will remain cutting-edge, while preserving the value we place on a general broad-based education that best prepares students for success. IU will design and implement an experiential component that distinguishes IU graduates.
- IU will ensure that our practices actively seek equity and inclusion for all students. We are committed to building a community where equity is our strength, differences are respected, and inclusivity is the norm.
- IU will assess the costs of new and existing programs to ensure that benefits exceed costs and to minimize additional financial burdens to our students.
- IU will prioritize the health and well-being of our students and the faculty and staff who directly and indirectly serve them.